PRIVACY INFORMATION BRIEFING PURSUANT TO AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 13 OF THE LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/03 AND THE EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1- Purpose of the processing
The collection and processing of personal data are carried out for the purpose of conducting:
- the fulfilment of all the operations imposed by the regulatory obligations;
- the operations strictly connected and instrumental to the initiation of contractual relations, including the acquisition of information preliminary to the conclusion of the Contract, as well as the execution of the contract;
- the management of the pre-contractual relations;
- the management of the contractual relations, including for activities of administration, accounting, orders, shipments, billing, services, management of any disputes;
- for the purpose of direct marketing
and will be subject to processing based on principles of propriety, legality and transparency and the protection of your confidentiality and rights. Your personal data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relations established and also subsequently for the fulfilment of all the legal and tax obligations, as well as for future marketing purposes.
2- Processing method.
The data processing for the stated purposes takes place both with automated methods, on electronic or magnetic media, and not automated, on paper, in compliance with the regulations on confidentiality and security laid down by the law, the resulting regulations and internal measures.
3- Place of the processing.
The data are currently processed and stored by Giulia Bolla Via Quattro Spade, 18 – 37121 Verona. They may also be processed by professionals and/or companies assigned to carry out technical, developmental, managerial and administrative-accounting activities.
4- Mandatory or optional nature of providing the data
Some data are indispensable for the establishment of the contractual relationship or for its execution while other data can be described as accessory to these purposes. The provision of data to the undersigned is mandatory only for data for which a regulatory or contractual obligation is laid down.
5- Consequences of any refusal to grant data
In cases in which the granting of data is laid down by a regulatory or contractual obligation, any refusal would make it impossible for the Data Controller to execute or continue the Contract since this would constitute unlawful processing. In cases where no legal obligation is laid down for the granting of data, refusal would not lead to the consequences described above but would prevent execution of the accessory operations.
6- Communication of the data.
Without prejudice to communication or dissemination carried out in execution of legal obligations, the data regarding your legal person may be communicated in Italy and/or abroad to:
- Professionals and consultants, consultancy companies, factoring companies, credit institutes, credit recovery companies, credit insurance companies, commercial information companies, suppliers chosen by clients for the realization of the event, Catholic or other cult organizations;
- Public and private entities;
- Subjects that can access your data by force of legal provisions.
Sensitive data, even though processed in entirely anonymous form, shall not be subject to any form of dissemination and/or transfer.
7- Data retention times
The data provided shall be retained in our archives in accordance with the following parameters:
- For activities of administration, accounting, orders, estimates management, bookings management and of the entire contract, assistance, billing, services, management of any dispute: 10 years as laid down by Law, unless any delayed payment of the fees justifies an extension.
- For marketing purposes: 48 months.
8- Rights of the person concerned
With regard to your personal data, you can exercise the rights laid down by article 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and article 15 of the GDPR. If any form of consent to the processing is signed, it is made clear that the person concerned can revoke this at any time, without prejudice to the obligatory fulfilments laid down by the current regulations at the time of the revocation request, by contacting the Data Controller through the contact details given below.
9- Data Controller and Data Manager
The Data Controller, to which you can apply to exercise the rights referred to in the previous articles, is GIULIA BOLLA as identified above. The afore mentioned rights can also be exercised by you by sending communications to the following email address: email@example.com